Friday, January 12, 2007

One thing lead to another...


Allow me to take a break form my Bangkok trip diary cause i got something that i would like to get it out of my system, so i could breath again.
I used to think life is full of problems, and i have unconciously use it as an excuse, so i can blame on it rather than myself. Tonight, out of the blue, i suddenly come to realize that it's me who is keep looking for trouble. Even when everything is going great, i am always suspicious about the tiniest details, making it hard on myself and making it hard to the one next to me. Just hope i am not too late, and it didn't done any damage yet. Cause one thing always lead to another, and i can't bear to imagine what will happen next... please don't fail me, not this time!

1 comment:

olivia said...

take it easy and stay positive!
it takes me a very long time to learn how to do that.
these may help
listen: Hey Jude http://www.lyricsfreak.com/b/beatles/hey+jude_20014845.html
watch: elizabethtown
http://www.elizabethtown.com/home.html