Thursday, January 11, 2007

Finally, it's real (Day 1)









After all the drama before, it's finally come to the day i've been so looking forward to. Wake up at 4:00, arrive the airport at 6:30, check in, aboard the plane and here i am! BANGKOK. Took a taxi to the hotel, have lunch, took a shower, freshen up and ready to roll. Visited some of the malls, Gaysorn, Central World and Erawan. Bangkok is not quite the same as i imagine, but it seems didn't matter. Once i get here, i realize "the place" wasn't "the thing", it's the experience you share that's gonna last and you'll cherish. Not bad, Not bad at all.

1 comment:

jeremy said...

Talk about travelling, destination is not the ultimate "thing". Whenever I'm aboard, it seems like you could escape from your real life, at least for a few days. I'll think about what will it be if I live or work in that city. I'll be more clear about what I have in my life. I'll try to observe the life of the locals. It's the whole experience that allow my mind to take a breath of fresh air.