Sunday, October 08, 2006

complicated



these couple of months have been fantastic, been through a big change, made some big decisions and as the story goes, the plot should be 'happy ever after', and of course that is fairy tale. I want things to be as simple and clear and predictable as possible, but life is complicated, blurred and unpredictable. And that's why i live so unconfortably in this world. It seems like you can never get out of your past, that in some sense, the past has always has some consequences affecting the present. Just when i think the future is clear and bright, there is always 'the past' that pulling us back, make you worried, make you questioned and i hate myself for feeling the way i feel. I don't need this, i don't want this and i didn't asked for this. But again, this is me. And welcome to my world.

No comments: