Thursday, June 08, 2006

loneliness


'The bourne identity' and 'The bourne supermacy' are two of my favourite movies that i keep watching over and over again. I love it not because it is an action movie but because of the feelings it gives me. The movie captured the sense of loneliness that i can relate to, there is something i want to share but i have no one to share with. It's not like there is 'no one' around me but we just cannot connect.

I spend a great deal of time alone and the more time i spend, the more i get to know myself, the more i feel separated, deserted.

1 comment:

jeremy said...

I'm totally sharing the picture, dunno whether it's my Gemini character or what.Should I blame it on my incompetence to express? The worst thing is I even unconsciously pretending I'm fine to save the hustle of complain.

My recent reading, A Long Way Down by Nick Hornby. About four people wanna to commit suicide and jump off from a tower block on a New Year Eve, meet each other unexpectedly, sharing how pissed off they are from their life...

Then I have two strange dreams, 1st one - standing on a roof top looking down, feeling an enjoyable moment before freefalling; 2nd - standing in a shopping mall, rain is leaking and dropping from the glass ceiling, people and the securities around knew that the whole ceiling is gonna to fall apart. No one is running away, and I just bury my face in my arms waiting for the last moment to come. It's not scary at all but kind of peaceful.

No worry, I'm not obsessed with the suicidal mode, just kind of reflex from the book.