Thursday, April 20, 2006

10 INCHES!


I have never felt the importance of 10 inches in my life before!

Since I am a sneaker freak (especially Jordans), I have designed a storage unit just for my sneakers. As I have just mentioned, I am a sneaker freak, so I don't collect sneakers only, I also collect the boxes that store my sneakers, the largest one, which are the new 'Lebron James' series are 10 inches wide each. Therefore, I have asked the carpenter to tailor make the storage unit with exactly 10 inches wide. All seems great until......

Today, the actual storage unit has arrived, as I eagerly and excitingly look at my design, this is what i found: when you ask a carpenter to make things, you MUST tell him whether the inches are the inner size or the outter size.

In my case, I want the inner size to be 10 inches wide and the carpenter THOUGHT that 10 inches are the outter size. As a result, I HAVE A SNEAKER STORAGE UNIT THAT CAN NOT STORE SNEAKERS! ..........:-O

3 comments:

Mrszoepoon said...

hmm....at first, my design can hold up to 30 pairs of my sneakers,
now... it can only hold about 10...

olivia said...

:(

jeremy said...

What a pity, small trick big difference. At least u learn from it, though I'm always committing the same mistakes again and again...;-> The overall looks so brilliant, sure that u will hv nicer sphere after the works completed.
Heading to UK on Wed evening, so let's celebrate you birthday after come back. BTW see my new blog on http://juko-hin.blogspot.com/