Thursday, March 30, 2006

Bad day



It's the first day back from my sick leave. Still feeling a bit uncertain, so all I've put in my system today was three loaves of bread :-/ Packing was going on as usual, and my room is almost empty now as you can see. Not a good day though, found out some of the boys from my class are not behaving very well since I was away. Mum is a bit sick too, so 1000000000wishes to wish her good health. Therefore, today's playlist is a collection of energetic joint.

u make me wanna.....Blue

don't stop won't stop.....Fabolous

virtual insanity.....Jamiroquai

semi-charmed life.....A lot like love (Music From the Motion Picture)

1 comment:

olivia said...

poor u! hope u feel better today. i've a hard day too. finished one third of a job then suddenly found sth was wrong with the images and had to start all over again. drrrr! nevermind! should start a new day with a good spirit, right?