Monday, May 29, 2006

I'm back


I'm back, it's been a tough week for me because of work and sickness but thankfully i'm feeling much better now.

Over the weekend, i've watched 'a lot like love' again, it's one of my favourite movies. Although it's a movie about love but it always give me inspiration on other things. Every once in a while, i have this depressing feeling that i have been taking a lot of things around me for granted, that i am not being true to myself, that i haven't done my best when i can. Anyway, to my family, to the people i love, love u all :-) good health to everyone

2 comments:

jeremy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jeremy said...

Nice to hear that u are back. And it's definitely true that we know that we're not doing the best we can all the times. We make excuses and let it happens.

Don't want to further expand this negative power. A minute is no more than a minute, always have a vision for a better future.